Süngü 1 consists of 21 apartments and two office spaces over five floors. The one, two and three-bedroom apartments range in size from 80m² to 110m² while the offices on the ground floor measure 80m² and 140m². Each spacious flat is laid with bamboo flooring throughout, modern Vitra tiled bathrooms and the most up to date Siemens appliances.
Our 85 sqm one bedroom apartment is tastefully decorated with use of white and wooden colour tones, wide living spaces looking to the front street and greens. We hope this will offer you a perfect alternative for your short or long stays, for business or leisure trips. The flat comes with all the modern amenities like Wi-Fi, Cable, LCD TV, comfortable bedding, access to NoaGym and much more.
- 85 sqm spacious flat on 1st floor and front/greenery facade
- 180cm double bed in the bedroom
- Baby cot and high chair upon request
- En suite bathroom and half bathroom
- Facilities department – Anything that may go wrong in your apartment due to normal wear and tear will be solved by our facilities team
- Back up power generator and water storages enough for 3 days usage
- 24-hour survaillance with CCTV
- Visual intercom
- Steel door
- Earthquake fortification
Features and Amenities
- Free use of full fledged NoaGym, located in Galata
- Wireless internet connection
- Free Cable TV
- LCD TV, DVD Player
- CD/Radio player with IPhone/IPod Dock
- AC unit
- Safe deposit box
- Kitchen with in-built Siemens appliances, breakfast bar with DuPont Corian countertops
- Filter coffee machine, toaster, microwave (optional), tea pot
- Full kitchenware, glassware and cutlery
- First canister of drinking water
- One week use of liquid soap and toilet paper
- Hair dryer
- Siemens washing machine with full dryer, drying rack, ironing board and iron
- Vacuum cleaner and mop set
- Illuminated built-in wardrobe and coat closet with hangers
- Bed sets, pillows, towel sets
Reminiscent of Chelsea, New York or London’s Soho vibrant Beyoğlu is fast becoming one of Istanbul’s most popular areas. Artists and musicians have brought an air of bohemia to a place which was once neglected but which now lures the ‘young crowd’ in their hordes. The derelict buildings have made way for designer shops, art museums and street cafés, where 20somethings dine and listen to sufi electronica. Fusing modern Western living with the city’s rich Eastern heritage Beyoğlu is an up and coming area.
Located just off İtalyan Yokuşu at the end off Sıraselviler Caddesi in Cihangir, Süngü 1 is only an eight-minute walk from bustling Taksim square, the metro and the buses, yet remains far enough away from it all to benefit from a quasi-rural peace and quiet.